Monitoring your social metrics can be done with the help of a simple dashboard. You have to make a good plan to monitor good metrics on the social media. The following are few things that can help to understand how to control the dashboard to monitor the metrics.
1. Decide about your business target- This is an important task that will help you to stay on the right path. Social media is a small part of marketing strategy and by understanding the audience requirements it is possible to measure your target. Business target can be slightly difficult to achieve which will help to improve your business sales and an option to measure your leads as well as marketing goals.
2. Plan your social strategy- You must use special tactics to reach your target. Try to make a plan that can help to get more traffic to your post that can be easily converted into leads. Make sure that your planning is able to attract more leads through your posts. Just select one of the social media channels to use your social strategy and you must separate plan on each social media network that you want to use to get more leads. Always use the data from your social media network on your website to get traffic to your landing page. You can also share the content from your site in your social media channel like Twitter and know how optimize your content types to get more engagements.
3. Assess your metrics- You can do this to decide what is important for you as it can help to track more number of data. Select the data that can be used to improve your strategy in attracting more leads in future. Keep on tracking the clicks, conversions, impressions and users to know which are the things that are getting you more engagement and not.
4. Dashboard tracking- The dashboard can be the best place to monitor all the marketing activities. Have a simple dashboard that can be easy to assess with weekly and monthly metrics. You can highlight all the important activities and make a note that can be used for the improvement of your business. There are also few tools that can be used to create the dashboard which can display all the data points. Some of the social management tools are feature default social media dashboards, but you cannot access website analytics.
5. Update your dashboard- Your dashboard must be useful during your entire marketing process, so try to update it on regular basis. Use this data to get recommendations for your momentum every month and send it to your team. With a perfect social media monitoring plan can help to achieve good momentum in your business to make it successful. Start your planning process in the right way to reach till the end of your dashboard. You will constantly improve your planning strategy after getting your dashboard updated on regular basis.